Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vow At Last

Look I have got after a long time what I was searching for.... It's my most awaited Cartier brand the Ballon Bleu (W6900723)only at $4,740.00 which amazed me. At first I couldn't believe it. But it was there... My choice...

Now let me tell where from I got this information. This is probably a new website which is under construction. Still.... It has helped me a lot in finding my requisite Cartier - The fancy, elegant and sophisticated wrist watch. The other day you were asking me about watches. So I think this site can help you and you can go through this site.

Do you know what they provide with this price!!!!!

Silver opaline dial and 18kt yellow gold steel bracelet with folding clasp.
Ah! The bracelet is of 18K gold with folding clasp - a perfect choice with my party outfits with a combination of silver opaline dial.

Roman numerals which carry an aristocratic traditional look.

Its unique water resistant feature upto 30 meters allows me for even while I shall swim or dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment